Sunday, April 3, 2011

HIPPIE SPRING TIME

We've come up with this new term : "HIPSTER".
Allow me to define it for you; One who possesses tastes, social attitudes, and opinions deemed cool by the cool.
My friends consider me a hipster, maybe I am. I like to think that the term hipster has been derived from hippie, and I love hippies. 
It is indeed spring time, and when i think of spring, i think of WOOD STOCK! 
So i have created a chic Hippie two piece with white cork wedges. 
A young woman within early twentys would probably sport this on the beach. 
I uses a croqui from Nancy Regilmen. Since i am not that good at drawing humans proportional. 
But the design is all my own. H 2 T: head to toe. 
I was isnpired by my best friend Rachel Robles, So i wanna dedicate this post to her. Shes been going through some stuff, but i still love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment